Samstag, 13. August 2011

Alice Bliss

Oh my. I could not believe this. I started the book last night figuring I would only read a little bit and then finish it today and tomorrow in time to release it on Monday. First of all, I have never read a more moving book in my life! I could not stop crying. And not the kind were your eyes just get a bit wet but actually crying. Total surprise to me I have never had that with any book. So I completely loved it and could not put it down. Finished it at 1am this morning and was just baffled.
As I said very moving and were real. Alice strikes me as a realistic character. The problems she has with her mom are similar to what it felt like for me growing up. Your mom is different from you and does not necessarily deal with issues in the same way so it is hard to understand each other.
So I have decided to purchase the book myself because I believe that is the best way to show the author you appreciate her work. Thanks for this insightful book.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen