Dienstag, 27. September 2011

Journey to the center of the earth - Jules Verne

Well, I originally thought this was on the BBC list but then realized it isn't. I think it should be! Nobody can argue that - this truly is a classic but unlike other classics this was a fun read. Given it did not move me in any special way nor did it have some great wisdom to share but it was fun to read. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the Jule Verne books. Those of you who need constant action and need to be glued to a book from start to finish will not like this one though. It just did not have that "I need to know how the story continues right now" feeling. I actually finished a couple of books since starting this one so you can tell, but for some reason I kept coming back to it and did enjoy it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen